Riva del Garda
Limone sul Garda
The greatest in Italy, both in dimension and fame: Lake Garda is a truly unmissable sight. Through this itinerary, you will discover not only the famous Riva del Garda, but also the picturesque town of Limone sul Garda, famous for the lemon houses from which it takes its name. From le Vallene you will reach Riva, where you will have the opportunity to take advantage of the Trentino Guest Card to visit the Reptilarium or the MAG – Altogarda museum. You will then board the boat that will take you to Limone in just under an hour.
- MAG museo dell’ Alto Garda – free with Trentino Guest Card; a fascinating museum in the heart of Riva, which houses an interesting archaeological section, a picture gallery and a permanent laboratory space dedicated to families.
- Navigation on Navigarda ferries
- Reptiland – free with Trentino Guest Card. A small but curious reptile house, also very central.
- Limone sul Garda – wonderful town overlooking the lake
Distance 35 km, 50 minutes
Retrace the road that led you to the hotel until the intersection for Maso Ariol. Take it, and continue towards Vezzano, then follow the signs for Riva del Garda.
- Riva del Garda is extremely crowded on Sundays and in the summer months. We advise you to leave early to avoid not finding parking
- With the Trentino Guest Card you’ll also enjoy a discount on free circulation day tickets on the lake.
- Always check the Navigarda website for updated ferry timetables and information