Molveno, the Pradel
Plateau and the Molveno
A trip for the whole family! Starting from Molveno, you’ll hop on the Pradel cable car, which will take all the way up to the Pradel plateau.
From here you’ll admire the breathtaking view over the Molveno Lake on one side, and on the majestic Brenta Dolomites on the other.
On the plateau you’ll also find the Molveno forest Park, attraction sure to keep the young ones entertained. Enjoy special perks with the Trentino Guest Card!
– The Pradel cable car
– The Pradel plateau, 1320 m over the sea level, and the breathtaking view it offers
– The Molveno Forest Park, – The Molveno Forest Park, and adventure park surrounded by nature
Distance 35 km, 45 minutes
Retrace the road that led you to the hotel to the intersection of Maso Ariol. Take it and continue to Vezzano; from there take the junction for Lake Garda/Molveno, then continue to follow the signs for Molveno.
- It is advisable to wear trekking shoes and an anorak
- On the Pradel you will also find Malga Tovre, which houses a small educational farm
- From the Pradel also the path of the Caves that leads up to the Croz dell’Altissimo (3.5 km, easy)
- Summer season gest very crowded